SMALL HEATER CREATES BIG SAVINGS, FOR UP TO 4,000 SQ. FT. – CE-140 WASTE OIL FURNACE
The Clean Energy Heating Systems CE-140 Waste Oil Furnace is an entry level waste oil heater that’s perfect for a garage with 1 to 4 bays. With up to 140,000 BTU’s of heating output coupled to the innovative new design, it’s a very cost-effective way to heat smaller spaces.
Best of all, thanks to the CE-140’s ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, this waste oil furnace generates solid ROI while helping the environment.
In addition, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They easily install and provide for longer intervals between cleanings, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy waste oil furnace is built with a unique, patent-pending stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes. This next-generation design ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
FEATURES & BENEFITS of the CE-140 WASTE OIL FURNACE
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with dealers and distributors from coast to coast, as well as factory support
CE-140 WASTE OIL FURNACE SPECIFICATIONS
- 140,000 BTU/hour Input
- 1,700/75°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.0 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- High velocity air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical Stainless Steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- 77″l x 28″h x 26″w (w/burner and blower)
- 430 lbs hanging weight
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
IMAGES, DRAWINGS & DOWNLOADS for the CE-140 WASTE OIL FURNACE
- Click here to download the Product Sheet in PDF format.
- Click here to download the Owners Manual in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 10-Year Warranty Statement in PDF format.