Big Innovation in a Small Package, for up to 5,000 sq. ft. – CE-180 WASTE OIL FURNACE
The CE-180 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong performer for a 3 to 6 bay garage. With up to 175,000 BTU’s of output coupled to an innovative design, it’s a cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat garages, workshops and other small to medium-sized spaces.
And thanks to its ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, the CE-180 generates solid ROI while helping the environment.
In addition, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re built to install easily and allow for longer cleaning intervals, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with a unique, patent-pending, heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
CE-180 Features & Benefits of the CE-180 WASTE OIL FURNACE
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Clean-out is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy clean-out without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with dealers and distributors from coast to coast, as well as factory support
CE-180 WASTE OIL FURNACE Specifications
- 175,000 BTU/hour
- 1,700/80°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.2 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- 83″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Images, Drawings & Downloads for the CE-180 WASTE OIL FURNACE
- Click here to download the Product Sheet in PDF format.
- Click here to download the Owners Manual in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 10-Year Warranty Statement in PDF format.