The CE-340 Waste Oil Boiler brings cost-saving waste oil technology to hydronic heating systems.
Featuring many of the same design innovations found in the line of waste oil furnaces, the CE-340 boiler allows businesses to create free hot water for radiant heat or other purposes by burning waste oil. It’s clean, safe and guaranteed to cut costs when compared to traditional boilers.
This next generation design features durable steel components, large-diameter flue tubes and a patented Clean Energy burner that turns used petroleum products into free heat. And as a high-mass/high-volume boiler system, it maintains a more consistent water temperature and more efficiently retains heat than other popular boilers.
Best of all, we’ve designed the CE-340 Waste Oil Boiler to be easy to install and maintain. Its front and back doors easily open for straight-through cleaning, while large, straight-through flue tubes reduce ash buildup and allow for a longer interval between cleanings.
CE-340 WASTE OIL BOILER Features & Specifications
- Easy Clean out – Front and rear doors open for straight-through cleaning without removing stack
- Wet base fire tube boiler will reduce
hot spots and deterioration
- ASME Certified
- Optional domestic hot water coil
- 2.4 GPH fuel flow rate
- 335,000 BTU/hr input (approx.)
- 275,000 BTU/hr output (approx.)
- 65 gallon boiler water volume
- Supply 2” NPT / Return 2” NPT
- 8” exhaust stack
- Requiring 2.5 CFM @ 25 PSI compressed air
- 115V / 60 Hz 20 AMP electric
- Boiler weight (dry) 1000 lbs.
- Standard relief valve setting 30 psi
- Heating surface 62 ft²
- Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- UL and cUL Listed
Images & Downloads for the CE-340 WASTE OIL BOILER
- Click here to download the Spec Sheet in PDF format.
- Click here to download the Instruction Manual in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 10-Year Warranty Statement in PDF format.
- Click here to download the Warranty in PDF format.