Big BTU’s & Big Innovation, for up to 7,000 sq. ft. – CE-250 WASTE OIL FURNACE
The CE-250 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong, eco-friendly furnace that’s been designed to efficiently heat a 5 to 8 bay garage. With up to 245,000 BTU’s of output and all of Clean Energy’s patent-pending design advances, it’s a powerful way to heat warehouses, garages and other large spaces that’s as eco-friendly as it is economical.
And thanks to its ability to run on used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products, the CE-250 makes economic and environmental sense for your business.
In addition, all of these waste oil furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn used oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re designed for easy installation, longer cleaning intervals and flexible installation in areas with limited ceiling heights and other access requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with a patent-pending heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for many years to come.
CE-250 WASTE OIL FURNACE Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with dealers and distributors from coast to coast, as well as factory support
CE-250 WASTE OIL FURNACE Specifications
- 245,000 BTU/hour
- 2,700/90°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.7 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 30A breaker
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- 100″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Images, Drawings & Downloads for the CE-250 WASTE OIL FURNACE
- Click here to download the Product Sheet in PDF format.
- Click here to download the Owners Manual in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 10-Year Warranty Statement in PDF format.